T35120, operator safety in a compact package
- 3 elements boom
- Hydrostatic transmission – power, precision and smooth engagement
- Roomy cab
- AMA (Aggravating Movements Arrestor system)
The T35120 is a 12 m compact telescopic handler available in three different versions.
The T35120SL features stabilizers and the frame-levelling system.
Are you looking for a high performance machine providing a man platform for safely handling different jobs? The T35120SL MP offers the possibility of using the Bobcat approved man platform, in addition to other attachments. A dedicated ""MP"" decal on the cab differentiates this model from the standard T35120SL.
The man platform is equipped with an independent load indicator, an emergency control box in the man platform and an emergency control box at the rear of the machine to guarantee maximum operator safety. Security is reinforced with the standard Aggravating Movements Arrester (AMA) system.
Stabilizers are available for applications that require increased stability when working at extended heights or reach.
The frame levelling system allows lateral tilt correction as well as a vertical positioning of the boom on rough terrain. For safe frame levelling at any boom angle, two frame-levelling speeds are available.
All the 12 m models are fitted with a TIER III engine, the redesigned engine compartment, a comfortable cab and the advanced boom.
The hydrostatic transmission offers power, precision and smooth engagement for accurate control of the machine in any application.
The T35120's range is designed to handle a wide range of material handling applications in construction and rental.
This model offers three steering modes for ease of handling: all-wheel steer for on-site handling, crab-steer for positioning loads from side-to-side in restricted areas and front-wheel steer for travel on roads.
The driving mode system enables you to choose the most appropriate driving method: direct drive when travel speed is required or soft drive for hydraulic power and torque.
Get even more with the tow device, electric auxiliary, rear hook, mirror, tractor tow device, tractor hook, stabilizer locking system (arm extended or arm raised to 25°), air prefilter, matriculation plate, rotating beacon, back-up alarm, protective grill for windshield, roof glace wiper, second auxiliary hydraulic line on boom, working light on boom, fan inverter, set of blue lights for henhouses, man platform installation, multifunction remote control, cap fuel locking, boom stop, loudspeakers predisposal, option double speed fan motor, cold water starting, zinc painting, other color, Dunlop tires, pneumatic seat, carriage narrow, hydraulic locking of attachments and available as factory option.
Looking for more information about the T35120? Get in touch with your local Bobcat dealer. Quickly find the closest Bobcat dealer thanks to our dealer locator.
Bobcat has introduced a new telehandler model, the T35120SL MP, able to receive the new Man Platform.
Specifically developed, the T35120SL MP incorporates the same joystick and electronics as the T40140 and T40170, since the electronic joystick is mandatory for the Man Platform.
A main feature of the T35120 telehandlers is their compact dimensions:
• Length: 5425 mm
• Width: 2216 mm (with stabilizers down: 2480 mm)
• Height: 2386 mm
Delivering best-in-class lifting capacity at maximum reach, Bobcat Telescopic Handlers perform any task with ease and safety.
The cab is designed to provide a maximum of space with easy to use controls, so the operator is able to work all day long in a comfortable environment that promotes productivity. The cab design incorporates advanced technology that meets every requirement in terms of ergonomics, comfort and safety.
Bobcat telescopic handlers offer excellent visibility, which is especially beneficial when operating in the following situations:
• forwards for picking up equipment
• upwards for positioning at maximum height
• all-round for manoeuvring
• backwards for safety
The cabin Bobcat telescopic handlers rests on 3”Silentbloc” shock absorbers and is fitted to the chassis via the patented “Zebullon” suspension system, which absorbs impact energy when operating the telescopic handler.
• air conditioning
• windscreen protection grid
• roof window wiper
• Single loader-style hydraulic joystick for boom and bucket functions
• Boom extension and auxiliary functions activated by variable control thumb wheels on joystick
• Single shuttle lever for forward, reverse, high and low speeds
• Tilt and telescoping steering wheel column
All Bobcat telescopic handlers have a simple-to-use, industrial hydrostatic transmission to optimize your productivity.
• Power: The hydrostatic transmission provides a 95% performance efficiency. This means: power coupled with low fuel consumption
• Precision: The hydrostatic transmission makes it possible to place the load to the exact mm. As well as precision, this is also a vital factor for safety, particularly when loads have to be positioned at significant heights or distances from the machine
• Smoothness: The transmission adapts automatically. The transition from work mode to road and back is both flexible and smooth and there is no need to stop during this process, a real time saver. Finally, the hydrostatic transmission offers dynamic braking, which is both smooth and safe and does not cause undue wear
3 Steering Modes for Ease of Handling
1. All-wheel steer for on-site handling
2. Crab-steer for positioning loads from side-to-side in restricted areas
3. Front-wheel steer for travel on roads
Aggravating Movements Arrestor (AMA)
All Bobcat telescopic handlers feature the AMA, which prevents dangerous machine movements during operation. It is perfectly complemented by the longitudinalstability indicator (LSI), which clearly displays the machine’s longitudinal stability.
Reliable and robust: built to last
The ‘full protection’ concept ensures maximum durability through:
• Tilt cylinders and hydraulic hoses protected inside the boom
• Reinforced underside to protect the engine and other vital components when travelling over rough terrain
The “Advanced boom” arms offers the following features
• Arm design in high resistant steel significantly reduces its weight and improves performance
All the hydraulic lines and telescoping cylinder are integrated in the arm, thus avoiding any damage should an object be dropped on the arm.
Frame levelling system
• All the T35120 models enable a lateral levelling correction of 6 degrees to the right and 6 degrees to the left
• Thanks to this system, the arm remains vertical on uneven ground.
• Two speeds of levelling correction guarantee safety whatever the angle of the arm. When the angle of the arm exceeds 25 degrees, the levelling correction speed automatically decreases to ensure the positioning of the load in total safety
The stabilizers on the T35120SL increase the maximum allowable load when the boom is fully entended horizontally from 350 kg to 1200 kg.
Don’t just look at the rated capacity and maximum lift height. Study the load chart for the range of applications covered. In particular, look for the following:
• the capacity at maximum height
• the forward reach at maximum height
• the maximum forward reach
• the capacity at maximum forward reach
Customers have specific loading or material handling requirements and these factors are all important when choosing the best lifting equipment.
Easy maintenance, less downtime
You'll find all the components and service points in the same, easy-to-access place on every machine, thanks to the common platform and consistent design. Maintenance is a breeze and downtime is reduced. Moreover, no specialized tools are required for this work.
|Lifting height||11,530 mm|
|Rated capacity||3,500 kg|
|Capacity (at max. height)||2,300 kg|
|Capacity (at max. reach)||350 kg|
|Max. reach||8,190 mm|
|Crowding force||4,600 daN|
|With forks and standard 405/70x20 tyres||
Complies with stability test EN1459 Annex B.
|With forks and DUNLOP 400/80 x 24 156B T37 TL tyres||
Complies with stability test EN1459 Annex B.
|With forks and DUNLOP 405/70 x 20 MPT 152J 168A2 SP T9 tyres||
Complies with stability test EN1459 Annex B.
|With forks and BF Goodrich 400/70 x 20 tyres||Complies with stability test EN1459 Annex B.|
|Weight (unladen)||7,770 kg|
|Standard tyres||Standard 405/70x20|
|Low speed (forward/reverse)||7 km/h|
|High speed (forward/reverse)||30 km/h|
|Driving modes||Direct drive / soft drive|
|Main drive||2-speed hydrostatic motor|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic with electronic regulation|
|Make / Model||PERKINS / 1104D-44TA turbo|
|Rated power (DIN 6271) at 2200 RPM||74.5 kW|
|Maximum torque at 1400 RPM||410 Nm|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Pump type||Gear pump with LS valve|
|Combined pump capacity||135 L/min|
|Working pressure||265 bar|
|Lift time - no load||10 s|
|Lower time - no load||5.5 s|
|Telescope in time at max. reach - no load||11.5 s|
|Telescope in time at max. height - no load||11.5 s|
|Telescope out time at max. reach - no load||13 s|
|Telescope out time at max. height - no load||13 s|
|Parking and emergency brake||Negative brake with hydraulic command|
|Axles and reduction gears front / rear||9.0/8.1 L|
|Engine oil||8.5 L|
|Fuel tank||140 L|
|Hydraulic reservoir||77 L|
- Aggravating Movements Arrester (AMA)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- ROPS/FOPS operator cab
- Heating, demisting and ventilation
- Front and rear washer/wipers
- Suspension seat
- Road lights
- Turn signals
- Right and left side mirrors
- Two way hydraulic supply at the end of the boom
- Turbo-charged engine
- Narrow hook-up for mounting of the equipment
- Mechanical lock of the equipment
- Standard 405/70x20 tyres
|Sound pressure level (LpA)||82 dB(A)|
|Level of acoustic power (LWA)||106 dB(A)|
|(A)||Overall length (with forks)||6,789 mm|
|(B)||Overall length (with carriage)||5,584 mm|
|(C)||Overall length (without attachment)||5,461 mm|
|(E)||Overall height (with rotating beacon)||2,610 mm|
|(F)||Overall height||2,295 mm|
|(G)||Carriage rotation angle||145 °|
|(I)||Height to back of the machine||2,079 mm|
|(J)||Ground clearance||419 mm|
|(N)||Rear axle to back of machine||800 mm|
|(O)||Operator cab outside width||930 mm|
|(P)||Track width (front & rear)||1,812 mm|
|(Q)||Width over standard tyres||2,216 mm|
|(R)||External turning radius (with forks spaced 1200 mm apart)||5,400 mm|
|(R)||External turning radius (with forks spaced 1040 mm apart)||5,350 mm|
|(R)||External turning radius (with forks spaced 1360 mm apart)||5,450 mm|
|(S)||External turning radius (at tyres)||3,900 mm|
|(T)||External turning radius (at counterweight)||4,000 mm|
|(U)||Internal turning radius||1,370 mm|